Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Column Layout Grid for Product Listing

Is it possible than customers can choose if they want to see the productlist in column grid or in row style

Plugin Contributions

To my best knowledge that is not possible. It would require adjustment of the code and probably another option to allow visitors to have that option available or not.

Plugin Contributions

I seem to be having the extra space problems too, agreed my pictures are different sizes. The first time I looked at it everything was fine but now when I look I get the spaces. I have used firefox 3.6 and IE8 and the result is the same. My site is www.kut4u.co.uk I am using Zen Cart 1.3.8a and the Column Layout Grid Version: 1.3.8 Author: stevefriedman71. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Plugin Contributions

You have padding on this huge list of elements, which is causing the products to be wider than the specified 32.5% and not all fit on one row:
    Code:
    .centeredContent, th, #cartEmptyText, #cartBoxGVButton, #cartBoxEmpty, #cartBoxVoucherBalance, #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPageNextPrev, #bannerOne, #bannerTwo, #bannerThree, #bannerFour, #bannerFive, #bannerSix, #siteinfoLegal, #siteinfoCredits, #siteinfoStatus, #siteinfoIP, .center, .cartRemoveItemDisplay, .cartQuantityUpdate, .cartQuantity, .cartTotalsDisplay, #cartBoxGVBalance, .leftBoxHeading, .centerBoxHeading, .rightBoxHeading, .productListing-data, .accountQuantityDisplay, .ratingRow, label#textAreaReviews, #productMainImage, #reviewsInfoDefaultProductImage, #productReviewsDefaultProductImage, #reviewWriteMainImage, .centerBoxContents, .specialsListBoxContents, .categoryListBoxContents, .additionalImages, .centerBoxContentsSpecials, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .centerBoxContentsFeatured, .centerBoxContentsNew, .gvBal, .attribImg {
    padding:0.5em;
    text-align:center;
    }
    Add to the bottom of your stylesheet
    Code:
    .centerBoxContentsProducts {padding: 0.2em;}

Plugin Contributions

http://tomaruinc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

That is the link to a product listing page. I don't know why, but the column layout grid is not working right on this site I'm designing. I've installed it on two other sites already and everything went smoothly but this time it's giving me problems.

Based on the results of the first two times I've installed this mod, the wt, item name, price, categories, etc. disappears once in column mode, but everything just seems to be under each other like they are blocks or something. If I'm not making any sense just look at the site.

I'm running zen cart 1.3.8a and I installed column_layout_grid_v_1_3_8.

Plugin Contributions

How many columns per row do you have set?
    It looks like you are missing a file, as the output is for the default rows layout (with cell headings), but it is displaying with the columns template.
    What do you have in /includes/modules/your_template/product_listing.php?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Glenn,

I have 3 columns per row set. I have product_listing.php and product_listing.php.bak in the the modules/my_template/ folder. I even copied the files from the other sites I successfully installed it in and still not luck.

My original thought was that I thought I was missing a file as well but I checked the zip package for the module like 10 times and all it contained was product_listing.php in modules and tpl_modules_product_listing.php in templates/my_template/templates folder.

Plugin Contributions

Try comparing the file on your server with a copy fresh from the zip (use Winmerge or the like).

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I will but do you think there's a possibility the error is within the sql file?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    You have padding on this huge list of elements, which is causing the products to be wider than the specified 32.5% and not all fit on one row:
    Code:
    .centeredContent, th, #cartEmptyText, #cartBoxGVButton, #cartBoxEmpty, #cartBoxVoucherBalance, #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPageNextPrev, #bannerOne, #bannerTwo, #bannerThree, #bannerFour, #bannerFive, #bannerSix, #siteinfoLegal, #siteinfoCredits, #siteinfoStatus, #siteinfoIP, .center, .cartRemoveItemDisplay, .cartQuantityUpdate, .cartQuantity, .cartTotalsDisplay, #cartBoxGVBalance, .leftBoxHeading, .centerBoxHeading, .rightBoxHeading, .productListing-data, .accountQuantityDisplay, .ratingRow, label#textAreaReviews, #productMainImage, #reviewsInfoDefaultProductImage, #productReviewsDefaultProductImage, #reviewWriteMainImage, .centerBoxContents, .specialsListBoxContents, .categoryListBoxContents, .additionalImages, .centerBoxContentsSpecials, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .centerBoxContentsFeatured, .centerBoxContentsNew, .gvBal, .attribImg {
    padding:0.5em;
    text-align:center;
    }
    Add to the bottom of your stylesheet
    Code:
    .centerBoxContentsProducts {padding: 0.2em;}
    You ARE the guru Glenn thankyou SO much!

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast