Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recover Cart

This is my issue:

1146 Table 'lorig0_zc1.zen_scart' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT s.scartid, s.customers_id, s.dateadded, s.datemodified, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_email_address FROM zen_scart s LEFT JOIN zen_customers c ON (s.customers_id = c.customers_id) WHERE dateadded >= '19691231' ORDER BY dateadded DESC]

Thanks for any help!

I am using Zen 1.38

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by travel124 View Post
    This is my issue:

in:
    [SELECT s.scartid, s.customers_id, s.dateadded, s.datemodified, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_email_address FROM zen_scart s LEFT JOIN zen_customers c ON (s.customers_id = c.customers_id) WHERE dateadded >= '19691231' ORDER BY dateadded DESC]

Thanks for any help!

I am using Zen 1.38

I am still looking for help with this one..

Any answers?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by travel124 View Post
    This is my issue:

in:

Thanks for any help!

I am using Zen 1.38
    This specifically means that a table is missing (or named differently from what the SQL query is looking for.)

Here are some things to look at for correcting it.

1) Make sure you ran the SQL Install that came with the contribution. If you did not, run that. If you did, re-run it from within the admin (Tools > SQL Patches) to make sure nothing was missed. This will install the correct tables needed to allow the contribution to run.

Report back here with results so I can help you through it.

2) If you ran the SQL install but did so through a tool like PHPMyAdmin, then re-run it as indicated above (from within the admin of the cart). This will automatically add the proper prefix (if needed) to the SQL query.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    It's a manual process. When you click the button, the emails go out. I do it every morning for any carts from the previous day.
    Currently it is a manual process, but I am working on completing an automated process for it that will be able to be customized by time of day and number of times per day (like every hour, etc...) which gives you more flexibility at recovering more sales. (ideally you would track the recovers with your analytics and then determine how often is best for highest recovery.

For exampel, I found that with some clients sending the email 2 hours after the cart was abandoned gets the best results (highest conversion) yet with others that may be once per day etc...)

Once I have the automated version ready and tested, it will be available to members of my online coaching program for free. (I have a number of mods I develop for others that I include here which I have not released.) For info on that program you can goto:

Ecommerce Amplifier
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by deb View Post
    I'd like to modify the email sent from recover cart. Where can I find the file?

To alter the cart message you'll need to edit the following file:

/admin/includes/languages/english/recover_cart_sales.php
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    This specifically means that a table is missing (or named differently from what the SQL query is looking for.)

Here are some things to look at for correcting it.

1) Make sure you ran the SQL Install that came with the contribution. If you did not, run that. If you did, re-run it from within the admin (Tools > SQL Patches) to make sure nothing was missed. This will install the correct tables needed to allow the contribution to run.

Report back here with results so I can help you through it.

2) If you ran the SQL install but did so through a tool like PHPMyAdmin, then re-run it as indicated above (from within the admin of the cart). This will automatically add the proper prefix (if needed) to the SQL query.
    I am getting this error...........................

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE scart ( scartid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, customers_id int' at line 1
    in:
    [DROP TABLE IF EXISTS zen_scart; CREATE TABLE scart ( scartid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, customers_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0', dateadded varchar(8) NOT NULL default '', datemodified varchar(8) NOT NULL default '', PRIMARY KEY (scartid), UNIQUE KEY customers_id (customers_id), UNIQUE KEY scartid (scartid)) TYPE=MyISAM;SET @configuration_group_id=0;SELECT (@configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id) FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Recover Cart Sales' LIMIT 1;DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id;DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id;INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES (NULL, 'Recover Cart Sales', 'Recover Cart Sales (RCS) Configuration Values', '1', '1');SET @configuration_group_id=last_insert_id();UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @configuration_group_id WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id;SET @configuration_group_id=0;SELECT (@configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id) FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Recover Cart Sales' LIMIT 1;INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Look back days', 'RCS_BASE_DAYS', '30', 'Number of days to look back from today for abandoned cards.', @configuration_group_id, 10, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),(NULL, 'Sales Results Report days', 'RCS_REPORT_DAYS', '90', 'Number of days the sales results report takes into account. The more days the longer the SQL queries!.', @configuration_group_id, 15, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),(NULL, 'E-Mail time to live', 'RCS_EMAIL_TTL', '90', 'Number of days to give for emails before they no longer show as being sent', @configuration_group_id, 20, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),(NULL, 'Friendly E-Mails', 'RCS_EMAIL_FRIENDLY', 'true', 'If true then the customer\'s name will be used in the greeting. If false then a generic greeting will be used.', @configuration_group_id, 30, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),(NULL, 'Show Attributes', 'RCS_SHOW_ATTRIBUTES', 'false', 'Controls display of item attributes.

Some sites have attributes for their items.

Set this to true if yours does and you want to show them, otherwise set to false.', @configuration_group_id, 40, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),(NULL, 'Ignore Customers with Sessions', 'RCS_CHECK_SESSIONS', 'false', 'If you want the tool to ignore customers with an active session (ie, probably still shopping) set this to true.

Setting this to false will operate in the default manner of ignoring session data & using less resources', @configuration_group_id, 40, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),(NULL, 'Ignore Repeat Customers', 'RCS_CHECK_REPEAT', 'false', 'Setting this to true will cause recover cart sales to ignore abandoned carts by repeat customers', @configuration_group_id, 45, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),(NULL, 'Current Customer Color', 'RCS_CURCUST_COLOR', '0000FF', 'Color for the word/phrase used to notate a current customer

A current customer is someone who has purchased items from your store in the past.', @configuration_group_id, 50, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),(NULL, 'Uncontacted hilight color', 'RCS_UNCONTACTED_COLOR', '80FFFF', 'Row highlight color for uncontacted customers.

An uncontacted customer is one that you have not used this tool to send an email to before.', @configuration_group_id, 60, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),(NULL, 'Contacted hilight color', 'RCS_CONTACTED_COLOR', 'FF9FA2', 'Row highlight color for contacted customers.

An contacted customer is one that you have used this tool to send an email to before.', @configuration_group_id, 70, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),(NULL, 'Matching Order Hilight', 'RCS_MATCHED_ORDER_COLOR', '9FFF22', 'Row highlight color for entrees that may have a matching order.

An entry will be marked with this color if an order contains one or more of an item in the abandoned cart and matches either the cart\'s customer email address or database ID.', @configuration_group_id, 72, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),(NULL, 'Skip Carts w/Matched Orders', 'RCS_SKIP_MATCHED_CARTS', 'true', 'To ignore carts with an a matching order set this to true.

Setting this to false will cause entries with a matching order to show, along with the matching order\'s status.

See documentation for details.', @configuration_group_id, 80, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),(NULL, 'Lowest Pending sales status', 'RCS_PENDING_SALE_STATUS', '1', 'The highest value that an order can have and still be considered pending. Any value higher than this will be considered by RCS as sale which completed.

See documentation for details.', @configuration_group_id, 85, NULL, NOW(), 'zen_get_order_status_name', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses('),(NULL, 'Report Even Row Style', 'RCS_REPORT_EVEN_STYLE', 'dataTableRow', 'Style for even rows in results report. Typical options are dataTableRow and attributes-even.', @configuration_group_id, 90, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),(NULL, 'Report Odd Row Style', 'RCS_REPORT_ODD_STYLE', '', 'Style for odd rows in results report. Typical options are NULL (ie, no entry) and attributes-odd.', @configuration_group_id, 92, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),(NULL, 'E-Mail Copies to', 'RCS_EMAIL_COPIES_TO', '', 'If you want copies of emails that are sent to customers by this contribution, enter the email address here. If empty no copies are sent', @configuration_group_id, 35, NULL, NOW(), NULL, NULL),(NULL, 'Autocheck \'safe\' carts to email', 'RCS_AUTO_CHECK', 'true', 'To check entries which are most likely safe to email (ie, not existing customers, not previously emailed, etc.) set this to true.

Setting this to false will leave all entries unchecked (you will have to check each entry you want to send an email for).', @configuration_group_id, 82, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),(NULL, 'Match orders from any date', 'RCS_CARTS_MATCH_ALL_DATES', 'true', 'If true then any order found with a matching item will be considered a matched order.

If false only orders placed after the abandoned cart are considered.', @configuration_group_id, 84, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

With regard to your latest error: How are you trying to run the query? Are you running it from within the Zen Cart admn (via the patch tool) or are you running it through a PHPMyAdmin interface?

Also do NOT try to use the "upload" function to run the query (if running from the Zen Cart admin) but rather copy and paste the query into the space provided within the Admin. The upload is not as reliable.

The error (that you report now) specifically means that the query (likely the first one as that is where the processing stops) you are attempting to run has some type of error in it (like a missing quote or something.)

See if you can answer those questions for me and let me know if it gets you any further.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Hi econcepts,

I'd like to say a big thank you for an invaluable mod. This has helped me identify a 50%(!) bail out rate on one of my clients sites.

I do have a question though: Do you have any idea of the legality of contacting customers who have bailed on a transaction? Could it be construed as an unsolicited marketing email / phone call? I have one client in particular who is conerned about directly making contact.

I also have a feature request: It would be really handy to have an "Export to CSV" button on the results view. For one thing, we could then check names, numbers and email addresses against a CRM system to see if the people who bailed then made a purchase over the phone.

Thanks again!

Al

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ked View Post
    Hi econcepts,

I'd like to say a big thank you for an invaluable mod. This has helped me identify a 50%(!) bail out rate on one of my clients sites.

I do have a question though: Do you have any idea of the legality of contacting customers who have bailed on a transaction? Could it be construed as an unsolicited marketing email / phone call? I have one client in particular who is conerned about directly making contact.

I also have a feature request: It would be really handy to have an "Export to CSV" button on the results view. For one thing, we could then check names, numbers and email addresses against a CRM system to see if the people who bailed then made a purchase over the phone.

Thanks again!

Al
    Al,

Glad you like it. I originally did not create the mod but seeing that it has gone dormant for some time I am adding to it as I see fit. I'll certainly look at the ability to work your suggestion in.

I've got an "Export Order to CSV" mod already that is popular so I may be able to merge to two to some degree.

Got a few other items I am testing with it on my end as well.

As far as contacting customers etc... and it being seen as unsolicited email, I am not an attorney so can't give exact advice on that. I can speak from experience and say that from my use of the tool I find it mixed. Few people ask to "remove me from the list" (which they are never on one anyhow as this is a one time thing I do with the cart.)

In those cases however, I make sure they never get anything again. Typically I run one follow-up based on the "best tested time to contact" and leave it at that. I've been able to generate 30-40% or more recovery on previously lost sales with the right items in place.

I would say let your client be the judge of what they want and what they don't feel comfortable with. If nothing else, they could test it (I'm a big fan of testing everything) to see if it fits their business model.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

No problems installing it, could you or anyone tell me how to get rid of "Zen-Cart art of e-commerce" image from the e-mail ?

Tried searching the forum, but perhaps not searching properly.

Much appreciated.

Zee

Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast