Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Event Calendar

OK, ignore me, I just found the string of pages to ignore in the SSU config and you can add 'events_manager' to it.

Plugin Contributions

I've been reading so many threads lately as I am updating my website to a new template with new mods etc. so I havent read through all the pages to see if this problem has happened for anyone else.

So far, havent had any issues with this mod .. installed easily (though the readme/instructions were horribly formatted, I missed a step during the first install that I attribute to that mess) ... anywho, a problem has now arisen.

When viewing all events (by clicking on the Events Calendar link in the sidebox above the calendar), the events are displayed with an incorrect date. I have noticed there is a pattern to how the dates are displayed, and this occurs when you add a new event ... the sequence I am not 100% off till I do some more testing, but ...

- add an event with the date of 01/01/10 - it displays fine in the 'all events list'
    - add a second event with the date of 01/02/10 - when looking at the 'all events' BOTH events show 01/02/10
    - add a third event with the date of 01/03/10 - when looking at the 'all events' the first event is back to its original (normal) date, the second and third events show 01/03/10
    - add a fourth event with the date of 01/04/2010 - when looking at the 'all events' the first is fine, the second is fine, the third and fourth show 01/04/10
    - loop continues as such

Anyone else having this problem ...

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

I vaguely recall something similar happening to me some time back while I was tinkering with the mod. Not sure how it got fixed, but I have not had a recurrance since.

If you have not done the php formating fixes in post #57, do these and report back.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dw08gm View Post
    I vaguely recall something similar happening to me some time back while I was tinkering with the mod. Not sure how it got fixed, but I have not had a recurrance since.

If you have not done the php formating fixes in post #57, do these and report back.
    Thanks for the reply ... i did do those edits, they certainly made a difference, though i dont recall what was happening with the dates whilst I was playing ... Its been a few days (and my short-term memory is crap) but I'm pretty sure I tested the mod on a clean install using the edits from #57

Problem is still occuring

Plugin Contributions

OK Look into the structure of the table (or div if so) holding the dates to make sure everything is properly formed and closed html and php wise.

I seem to recall there was something out of place but I just cannot pinpoint it.

Plugin Contributions

I Have just tried installing this calender. The sidebox shows up but it has page not found in it. Can someone help me fix this problem. I have zen-cart installed on my PC for now so I added the files manually by drag and drop to what I thought were the correct folders. I someone can point me in the right direction that would be great. Also I am fairly new to this so be kind.

Plugin Contributions

Good news I have got the calendar working except for the same error that the post above mine was having with the dates in the ALL Events view. They are all the same dates as the date that is the furthest out. Has anyone got a fix for this?

Thanks
    Tom

Plugin Contributions

Default Anyone have a fix

Does anyone have a fix for the date listing wrong problem?? Please

Plugin Contributions

Im using Zen Cart v1.3.9f and when i put this calendar on my website it keep showing on the Who's Online.

In the Image it show this---------------------------------------------------------
    /index.php?main_page=events_calendar_include&_month=&_year=&eventmode=eventframe-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and it not the right page my customer are on so this should get fixs soon but the calendar work great

Last edited by derienpscetti; 24 Sep 2010 at 05:17 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Can anyone help!

Is there anyone out there that can help with this? Someone must have it working properly! Please help!

Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast