Page 568 of 710 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578618668 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 7099
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Hello

Got a really weird thing happening - using zencart 1.39e (upigraded from 1.39d), with the latest image handler - everything works, displays perefectly image wise (as it always does) but I just don't have a Image icon or link from the catalog>categories/products page - the big Pink Icon normally sits to the far right of the product name - but for some reason I am missing this.

Totally banging my head against a brick wall - I have checked that the icon is in the right place, I have reftp'd all the image handler files 1 at a time, I have installed and reinstalled, cleared the cache etc.

Stuck any help much appreciated any solutions and I'll buy you a beer or 2 (or a coffee)

Plugin Contributions

Ok I've got the image handler icon/link back on the product/categories page it - some admin files (not image handler files) had got corrupted via ftp.

All admin files have now been replaced and I'm cooking again with zencart.

Plugin Contributions

I'm sorry to interrupt the work being done on the new revision but I'd appreciate anyone giving me a quick understanding of what I'm doing wrong or what IH2 v2.0 might be doing wrong.

ZC 1.38.8a
    PHP Version: 5.2.5

Imaging Addons:
    IH2 v2.0
    JQZoom
    JQLightbox

Here is another example.
    http://minu.me/2rtz
    Please see the attached for a look at the IH2 admin side.
    I've done several different combinations of images but cannot get them to show in the order I'd like.
    For the most part I'd like to have just three images, small, med and large load when JQZoom opens but I cannot get them to load in the order I'd like.

Thank you,
    Stephen
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

hello,

is this mod compatible with zen cart 1.3.9e?

thx

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    hello,

is this mod compatible with zen cart 1.3.9e?

thx
    Yes I am using it with 1.3.9e, with a caveat the additional images file in 1.3.9e was altered to fix a bug, so you will need to merge the file with the one provided by image-handler, or try PMing DivaVocals as there is a new version coming out shortly or being tested at the mo

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I downloaded the software and did this: changed the only custom template folder in the module to reflect my custom template folder's name. Then, I uploaded everything to my site overriding all existing files. Then, I went to my admin panel to click the "Install Image Handler" but I never found anything to click under the tools menu. It seems as though I'm supposed to use an install sql patch like I have with all my other mods but there isn't one to use here, right? Any idea what has gone wrong?

Ian

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by r1formetoo View Post
    Ok, I downloaded the software and did this: changed the only custom template folder in the module to reflect my custom template folder's name. Then, I uploaded everything to my site overriding all existing files. Then, I went to my admin panel to click the "Install Image Handler" but I never found anything to click under the tools menu. It seems as though I'm supposed to use an install sql patch like I have with all my other mods but there isn't one to use here, right? Any idea what has gone wrong?

Ian
    If you are using ZC 1.3.9+

did you also change the name of the admin folder in the IH2 download to match the name of your ZC admin folder?

Plugin Contributions

It seems I forgot to rename my admin folder. Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Ian

Plugin Contributions

For some reason I am having an issue with my latest install of IH2. I have probably installed it 50 times and never had this issue! The main product image is showing from the bmz_cache, but when you click the larger image link, the larger image isn't coming from the bmz cache. Also, the popup box is the right size for the image, but the image is displayed way off to the right, so there is a bunch of white space on the left and you have to scroll to the right to see the full image. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and cannot figure out what the issue is with the large images. Can anyone help? Here is a link to a product on the site:

http://leelagracejewelry.com/zencart...products_id=57

It is version 1.3.9e with the latest version of IH2.

Thanks!
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    For some reason I am having an issue with my latest install of IH2. I have probably installed it 50 times and never had this issue! The main product image is showing from the bmz_cache, but when you click the larger image link, the larger image isn't coming from the bmz cache. Also, the popup box is the right size for the image, but the image is displayed way off to the right, so there is a bunch of white space on the left and you have to scroll to the right to see the full image. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and cannot figure out what the issue is with the large images. Can anyone help? Here is a link to a product on the site:

http://leelagracejewelry.com/zencart...products_id=57

It is version 1.3.9e with the latest version of IH2.

Thanks!
    Here's a link to a product with an additional image:
    http://leelagracejewelry.com/zencart...products_id=94

Both the main image and additional image are being pulled from the bmz_cache, but the larger versions of them are not.

Thanks!
    Danielle