Page 447 of 506 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Waij View Post
    Hi,

Mine is still not working and i have installed it on a live server. But the strange thing is that om my local host i have the same problem.
    Did you have it on a live server begin with, or did you have it on your local host then upload it to your live server?
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

I directly installed on the live server. When i had the problem i tested on my localhost. Same problem. In my localhost i used the debugger and notice the following.

Parameter 1 to productsParser:arseParam() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxxxxxx\includes\classes\ssu\cores\link.php on line 358

Do you know what this means.

Plugin Contributions

What i did see is that i can choose any link in my main categories, and it is displayed like it should, but none of the sub categories can be choosen.

Plugin Contributions

What i did see is that i can choose any link in my main categories, and it is displayed like it should, but none of the sub categories can be choosen.
    Post a link to your site.

Plugin Contributions

hi,

my site link is www.kousenboutique.nl.

SSU isn't running now because the site is live.

Plugin Contributions

hi,

my site link is www.kousenboutique.nl.

SSU isn't running now because the site is live.
    Well you have to turn it on so I can take a peek. Let me know when it is a good time for you. I will be back on later.

Plugin Contributions

Can we do this in one hour.

Plugin Contributions

I am ready. Let me know.

Plugin Contributions

If this has been addressed in this forum, please point me in that direction...

I'm unable to get Simple SEO to work with 1.3.9f. I know it must, but there must be something subtle in the install instructions that I'm missing. Need some pointers to help track down the problem.

First, I've had SSU 3.8.0 working fine in zc 1.3.8a store for a long time. That store closed down due to ownership probs... but plans to re-open. In the meantime, I thought I'd update to 1.3.9f and the latest SSU 3.8.5. Unfortunately, i can't get it to work.

For dev work, I'm using xampp 1.7.1, win7 x64.

If I do a clean install of 1.3.9f with NO mods, then install module manager rev 18, then install SSU 3.8.0, it partially works. The friendly URLs appear in the address bar, but the long URLs appear in the browser status bar whenever you hover over a link. If you click a link, the correct page shows, and a friendly URL is in the address bar, but links on the page are still long format if you hover over them -- that doesn't seem to ever change.

When I update to SSU 3.8.5, I see friendly URLs everywhere, but the main landing page is always displayed no matter what link you click. So, it *looks* right, but none of the links take you anywhere.

I've tried this several times on two different computers (win7, one is 32bit, one is 64bit) over a few days... hoping to eliminate user error ;) Unfortunately, I get the same results every time. I can do a clean install of 1.3.8a and it works correctly. Has something changed in the installation process that I'm missing?

Has anyone seen this behavior? Any suggestions?

thanks,

Tom

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by escookies View Post
    If this has been addressed in this forum, please point me in that direction...

I'm unable to get Simple SEO to work with 1.3.9f. I know it must, but there must be something subtle in the install instructions that I'm missing. Need some pointers to help track down the problem.

First, I've had SSU 3.8.0 working fine in zc 1.3.8a store for a long time. That store closed down due to ownership probs... but plans to re-open. In the meantime, I thought I'd update to 1.3.9f and the latest SSU 3.8.5. Unfortunately, i can't get it to work.

For dev work, I'm using xampp 1.7.1, win7 x64.

If I do a clean install of 1.3.9f with NO mods, then install module manager rev 18, then install SSU 3.8.0, it partially works. The friendly URLs appear in the address bar, but the long URLs appear in the browser status bar whenever you hover over a link. If you click a link, the correct page shows, and a friendly URL is in the address bar, but links on the page are still long format if you hover over them -- that doesn't seem to ever change.

When I update to SSU 3.8.5, I see friendly URLs everywhere, but the main landing page is always displayed no matter what link you click. So, it *looks* right, but none of the links take you anywhere.

I've tried this several times on two different computers (win7, one is 32bit, one is 64bit) over a few days... hoping to eliminate user error ;) Unfortunately, I get the same results every time. I can do a clean install of 1.3.8a and it works correctly. Has something changed in the installation process that I'm missing?

Has anyone seen this behavior? Any suggestions?

thanks,

Tom
    I have come to a conclusion Simple Seo 3.8.5 doesn't work on a local host. There were 1 or two others having the same problem. I have it working on my live server with no problems. I'm running zencart 1.3.9f Try installing it on a live server and see if it will work for you. If it does then you will know there is problems running it on a local host.