Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping Rates in Cart [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    I have a quick question before I install this on my v1.3.9f.

Does this send the shipping cost to PayPal along with the order amount?

Thanks!
    Will it work on v1.3.9.f?

Plugin Contributions

It looks and work great! It's giving correct totals and passing on shipping charges to PayPal which I hadn't expected.

However, I've been running several test purchases up until the final confirmation, each with a different item in the cart. PayPal is giving me the shipping cost of the item tested prior, not the current item I'm testing. Is there a way to fix this please?

Also, when I click over to PayPal I get two different PayPal screens at different times. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. One is their new design with the invoice on the left side and flash login, etc. The other is the regular with Pay without Account on the Left. Is this a PayPal issue or something with the mod?

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE!! I'm a newbie at this!

If it would help to see the shop, it's at (with spaces in the domain to keep out of search engines) ...

http://s e r v e d - a l - d e n t e . c o m/ourshop

PS .. I really hope this can be fixed because I love this mod. I'd like to buy you a cup of coffee with my first dollar. Well make that the first five, the price of coffee's gone up!

Plugin Contributions

i've had massive trouble with this just recently after changing my whole site from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8, i was literally trying every work around on here, that was until i changed just one tiny thing at the very top, where the currency code is given instead of using the normal £ sign, replace with & pound; (without the space of course)

so all sorted now and i just hope this saves someone else the time

great mod thanks x

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,
    I am having some problems with this module....
    my website is http://rchelireview.com/rchelistore/
    it is still in testing so it is not actually open yet.

I installed this module. But it does not show up in shopping cart or side box.
    When I set the value in Shipping Rates in cart / no shipping behavior (admin -> config-> shipping/packaging)

Display zero shipping price -> shipping shows up as "0" in cart and sidebox. (This is correct I think)
    Display a word -> "n/a" shows up in cart & sidebox
    Only display subtotal -> nothing shows up in cart & sidebox
    Only display total -> nothing shows up in cart & sidebox
    Only display subtotal and total -> nothing shows up in cart & sidebox

I logged in with a test customer and tried it without logging in. Results are the same.

I also tried options in "Shipping Estimator Display Settings for Shopping Cart" . Same thing.

Any solutions?
    Thanks in advance
    Cenk

Plugin Contributions

Some more info about the problem. When I change the template to classic green. The shipping estimator seems to be working...

Plugin Contributions

Problem solved... Kinda... I bought a domain name. Started from scratch. Made a custom template using Zen Cart Classic as a template. Everything seems to be working now... www.rchelishack.com
    Cheers
    Cenk

Plugin Contributions

Hi all, i have been using the mod for a while and its a great one.

I have just noticed an issue and i wondered if someone could take a look / or help me with some suggestions on how to fix...

The sidebox works fine on all pages bar 2.... the pages that it doesnt work on are the checkout-shipping address (when you change delivery address durin checkout), and also my account address.

When you try and go to these pages all you see is the header logo, and the rest of the site is broken....

I worked out that if you remove the following line of code from tpl_shopping_cart.php

//Include adapted shipping estimator code
    require_once(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'shipping_rates_in_cart.php');

The all the pages work fine but obviously the mod doesnt work out the shipping costs.

I tried looking in the shipping_rates_in_cart.php file, but didnt find anything that i think could be causing the issue on only these two pages.

I ran the error debugger tool and it came up with the following error:
    'PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order in xxxxxxxxxxxx/includes/classes/order.php on line 1032'

Umm not sure what else to say really apart from im using 1.38a.... hope this is some info to go on

The web site is www.american-breakfast-cereals.co.uk ..... the site is live :)

In hope and many thanks

Scott
    If any more info is required plesae reply, or pm me or something and i will try my best to help

Plugin Contributions

I thought i should update this thread as i have worked out and fixed the issue i was having ..... and i think alot of others will be having the same problems, but probably just never noticed

To fix the issue you need to amend the tpl_shopping_cart.php which is located in includes/modules/

The line in question that needs tweaking is on line line 85
    ' require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php'); '

You need change it to the following :

require_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

By doing this it will stop the file being called more than once and causing some of the pages to break

Hope this is of some help

Scott

Plugin Contributions

Sorry i wrote down the wrong file name......

..... the correct file that needs to be amended is shipping_rates_in_cart.php

:)

Plugin Contributions

Hi Steve 300,

first off I'm new to Zencart, so huge thanks to everyone involved, it seems great.

I downloaded v1.5 never having used an earlier version. So far SRiC seems to work fine, only little glitch is in the shopping cart - the £ symbol for total appears as a ? in a diamond - the Sub Total and Shipping ones display correctly.

I've tracked it down to line 243 of tpl_shopping_cart_default.php - $currency_symbol - but don't know enough php to know if there is an error in that code or if I just haven't set something correctly elsewhere.

Any help greatly appreciated!
    Iain

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast