Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by carlvt88 View Post
    @supersnow, There is a filter for customerID and productID, but not Category. You can use the current module to filter for a comma separated list of customers, and this list can be saved in the defaults file, but it doesn't sound like a clean solution.

I've added a category pulldown for my own use, but I'm not familiar with the dual pricing addin, so I don't know if that would work in this case.
    You are right it is only a product id filter and not categories - my bad. It was very late when I did my post.

But since the dual pricing adds to the customer table I was hoping that I could add a filter that would us a pull down for their "Wholesale pricing level" which in my case is either 0 for retail and 1 for wholesale. Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

Are you good with programming? If you can play with this, you could try replacing all instances of customers_id with customers_whole in admin/includes/classes/sales_report.php. Then put a 0 or a 1 in the 'Customers ID' filter.

I don't have that plugin and haven't tried the above code at all, but this is a 2 min swag at an approach. Let me know if this works and if you want to run with it from here.

Plugin Contributions

I believe the report gets the selling prices from the orders and not the products, so this should work without mods. But, the 'discount' might not be what you're looking for.

It would also need some cleanup around customer_id and customer_whole - you may want to add the wholesale selector instead of hijacking the customer_id field.

This is intended to be just a starting point. I believe it would be a reasonable bit of work, and wouldn't belong in the released addin since it'd use several SQL fields that don't typically exist in standard cart installations.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlvt88 View Post
    Are you good with programming? If you can play with this, you could try replacing all instances of customers_id with customers_whole in admin/includes/classes/sales_report.php. Then put a 0 or a 1 in the 'Customers ID' filter.

I don't have that plugin and haven't tried the above code at all, but this is a 2 min swag at an approach. Let me know if this works and if you want to run with it from here.
    Unfortuanlty this doesn't work as the customers_whole is not in the orders table it is in the customers table. So I need to work out how to get the customers_whole to be added to the orders table then I would think your solution would work.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I just installed this mod and tried to get a report. Everything looks nice in Admin but when pushing the button "Show me the money" I donīt se a report. It doesnīt matter if I checked the checkbox "Open results in new window" or not. Nothing happens, no error message, not anything. I use v1.3.9f and Swedish in Admin, but I put all the language files in that map to.
    Please help!

Plugin Contributions

Does nothing, like a dead button? Or do you get a blank page? Could this be an installation issue perhaps? Have you made any modifications?
    Have you tried a different browser (opera, firefox, etc.)?
    I've never tested with multiple languages, but I don't see immediately where that would be an issue. I can check that out this evening (my development system is at home).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnel View Post
    Hi
    I just installed this mod and tried to get a report. Everything looks nice in Admin but when pushing the button "Show me the money" I donīt se a report. It doesnīt matter if I checked the checkbox "Open results in new window" or not. Nothing happens, no error message, not anything. I use v1.3.9f and Swedish in Admin, but I put all the language files in that map to.
    Please help!
    while others come in to see if they can help---go to your server and visually check---reup each and every file.

sometimes when uploading the files they get a minor corruption and even though they are there they are not complete

Plugin Contributions

v1.39h with a bunch of mods... It worked right out of the box. Nice mod, thanks. I will monitor to see if categories are added to search criteria sometime.

Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Installation simple, reports run great. The only problem I have is that I cant get a report with the Customer info and the Products purchased. Is this someting that is only available seperately. Or i guess I am missing something. please help, Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

You can list all the orders or all the products for a particular customer, but there isn't the option to repeat this for all customers (that is, for each customer, show all their orders or products). Without digging too deeply, I believe this would be either a big processing time hit, or a big rewrite.

Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast