New Zenner
- Join Date:
- Apr 2008
- Location:
- England
- Posts:
- 29
- Plugin Contributions:
- 0
Wait for 1.6 or upgrade to 1.5.1?
Hi,
I'm currently using 1.3.8a and need to upgrade, but I was wondering whether to upgrade to 1.5.1 or wait for 1.6. Is there any chance of 1.6 being available in the next 6 weeks or so? If not, that's fine, I'll just go with 1.5.1. I just thought I ask, as I didn't want to go through the whole upgrade process only to find out that if I'd waited a few more weeks 1.6 would be available.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
MoonCow