Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Protx VSP Direct 3.x

Its so weird, because it was working fine at the start of the week before it went live. The only thing that has changed in that time is that I was using only the .co.uk address for my site and have now also pointed the .com over (the .com is not the primary address now tho, as the server is set with the .co.uk as the primary). So both .co.uk and .com reside at the same place.
    Other than that, nothing else has changed.
    I wonder if that chage over has confused things somehow - perhaps I should have just done a framed redirect for the .com

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys,

I have a cart that really needs to go live but it doesn't let customers get past step 2 of the checkout when using the protx module

The error is : -
    [SCR]The expiration date entered for the card is invalid. Please check the date and try again, try another card or contact us for further assistance.[/SCR]
    Even when a correct date is chosen. The cart has the commercial Protx contribution installed.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by boinkit View Post
    Its so weird, because it was working fine at the start of the week before it went live.
    I'm not sure what you mean by going live... I thought you'd been using this module since August last year?

Have you been using Protx in test mode only until now?

Quote Originally Posted by boinkit View Post
    I wonder if that chage over has confused things somehow - perhaps I should have just done a framed redirect for the .com
    I can't see how that would affect things. The problem seems to be occurring when your server attempts to use cURL. Possibly that could be failing if your server's IP address has changed and whatever redirection proxy godaddy is using isn't validating your site etc. I don't know.

I'm afraid that you'll either have to find out how other people fixed their godaddy + cURL problems or contact godaddy themselves.

All the best...

Conor

Plugin Contributions

Default I am also getting some problems since moving server.

Hi Conor,

You probably remember you helped load the 2.4.1 onto my server. I was testing it and all was working well. My site was so slow I got moved to a new server.
    Now protx is playing seems to be playing up.

The not authorised payment come back fine to the site, but the okay message returns the following:

1146 Table 'willkie_designerspecsbypost.so_payment_types' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select * from so_payment_types where language_id = '1' order by payment_type_full asc]

I am not sure if this is a problem with my database, my zencart configuration or something in your software. The latter I doubt as it was working brilliantly in VSP simulator mode before. I am not sure if it is because I changed my Protx account name from cheapspecs to www.designerspecsbypost.co.uk, or if I have to leave the zencart vendor name as testvendor or whatever the default was.

Thanks in advance

Will

Plugin Contributions

Hi Connor - hope you read this...

Everything OK with 3.4.2 except for Mastercard use - where everytime the card is being 'declined by the bank'

Zen cart reports:

Your card could not be authorised! Please correct any details below and try again, try another card or contact us for further assistance.

(2000 : The Authorisation was Declined by the bank.)

Protx shows the same decline detail. Can't think what's wrong - I'm using the basic defaults and other cards seem OK.

Anybody got any ideas on this?

regards

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I am also getting some problems since moving server.

Hi Will,

Quote Originally Posted by eye will View Post
    The not authorised payment come back fine to the site, but the okay message returns the following:

1146 Table 'willkie_designerspecsbypost.so_payment_types' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select * from so_payment_types where language_id = '1' order by payment_type_full asc]
    I'm afraid that this is nothing to do with the Protx Direct module... it seems to be a table missing from your database.. something to do with "payment types".

All the best...

Conor

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by peterdd View Post
    Everything OK with 3.4.2 except for Mastercard use - where everytime the card is being 'declined by the bank'
    Is this using the Test transaction mode or Live mode?

If it's in live mode then I'm afraid you'll have to contact Protx, this problem is not caused by the module. If it's in test mode then please be aware that you can only use the test card numbers with the test system!

All the best...

Conor

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by conor View Post
    Hi Will,

I'm afraid that this is nothing to do with the Protx Direct module... it seems to be a table missing from your database.. something to do with "payment types".

All the best...

Conor
    Thanks for the info,

I will find out what the problem is and then when it is all working get the full module from you.

Will

Plugin Contributions

Hi Will,

Just to let you know... a quick search of the forum for "payment_type_full" indicates that your problems are being caused by a problem with your installation of the "super orders" module.

So re-installing it might sort out your problems. Hope that helps! :)

All the best...

Conor

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by peterdd View Post
    Hi Connor - hope you read this...

Zen cart reports:

Your card could not be authorised! Please correct any details below and try again, try another card or contact us for further assistance.

(2000 : The Authorisation was Declined by the bank.)

Protx shows the same decline detail. Can't think what's wrong - I'm using the basic defaults and other cards seem OK.

Anybody got any ideas on this?

regards
    I had exactly the same problem, turned out it was a problem at the bank (HSBC)! They hadn't enabled on of my terminal IDs (or something like that!)
    http://www.netparts.co.uk - The online store for Greased Lightning fuel and engine additives.

Netparts - Lowering the cost of motoring!!

Greased Lightning - Give you car the treatment it deserves

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast