Page 50 of 218 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

I am wanting to use FEC and ESL together on my site. I have the latest of each file package but my question is this... which do I install first? Which SQL files are used? So on and so forth...

I am not totally new to installing mods but these two seem to be troublesome according to what I have read so far.

I am using Zencart 1.3.8a, no SEO mods active and the few mods I have installed do not affect the same files as these two mods. Also I am installing on my home test site for safety reasons.

Thanks in advance,
    ~Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Dellonious View Post
    I am wanting to use FEC and ESL together on my site. I have the latest of each file package but my question is this... which do I install first? Which SQL files are used? So on and so forth...

I am not totally new to installing mods but these two seem to be troublesome according to what I have read so far.

I am using Zencart 1.3.8a, no SEO mods active and the few mods I have installed do not affect the same files as these two mods. Also I am installing on my home test site for safety reasons.

Thanks in advance,
    ~Dave
    Use v1.31 with ESL pre-integrated

Plugin Contributions

Upgraded to 1.31 and got the following error when applying the SQL patch.

Code:
    1062 Duplicate entry 'Permanent Account Holders Only' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO query_builder ( query_id , query_category , query_name , query_description , query_string ) VALUES ( '', 'email,newsletters', 'Permanent Account Holders Only', 'Send email only to permanent account holders ', 'select customers_email_address, customers_firstname, customers_lastname from TABLE_CUSTOMERS where COWOA_account != 1 order by customers_lastname, customers_firstname, customers_email_address');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    www.theCableStation.com
    "If we restrict liberty to attain security we will lose them both."

Plugin Contributions

Okay I think I fixed the SQL issue.

Now I have a feature request for Numinix.

I would like to have "Same Address for Shipping/Billing" checkbox available on both the billing and shipping address pages.

The problem now is if the customer forgets to check the box on the billing page they have to reenter the information again on the shipping page. If they hit the back button to return to the billing page to check the box the information is erased and they have to start all over again.

BTW, the integration of this mod is very good!
    www.theCableStation.com
    "If we restrict liberty to attain security we will lose them both."

Plugin Contributions

Using the latest version of Zen Cart - fresh install. Just downloaded fresh version of Fast and Easy Checkout and installed.

When I'm at the billing page and enter the billing information and press the "Continue to Checkout" button, it doesn't advance to the next page and clears out everything I just entered.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Firstly. Thank you for this mod. It is brilliant!

On my site no titles for example total, Shipping, Grand Total appear during checkout. How do I get them to show?

See screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Anybody?

When I'm at the billing page and enter the billing information and press the "Continue to Checkout" button, it doesn't advance to the next page and clears out everything I just entered.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: bug with credit card error

I think my problem might relate to this previously discussed credit card issue, it's been giving me a real headache.

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    This is a valid bug and is fixed in v1.26 just released.

Thank you for the detailed bug report.
    Using 1.38a with COWOA & FEC (v1.2.5)

I have two methods of payment - Paypal Express Checkout and Money Order. With 'Confirm Terms and Conditions during the checkout procedure' set to true,

When I reach my Checkout page after completing the money order (cheque) details I just have to tick the t&c box then the 'checkout' button and the purchase is complete - just what I want.
    Link returns: ...index.php?main_page=checkout&action=null

When I return to my Checkout page after completing credit card details in Paypal it is as though the 'checkout' button has already been clicked with the 'select terms and conditions...' warning message displayed. To get past this I tick the t&c box then 'checkout' this then returns the checkout page as it should look (a refresh does the same thing) but I then have to 'tick and checkout' again. Neither way is satisfactory.
    Link returns: index.php?main_page=checkout

I believe that this MAY be resolved by updating FEC, but with all the work I've done to cowoa and fec layout etc, I really just want to correct any potential bug, perhaps just update a file or two!

So difficult to explain this problem clearly but hope someone can shed some light.

Thanks

Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sitehatchery View Post
    Anybody?

I'm having a similar problem. All is fine unless the "Same Address for Shipping/Billing" box is checked. With the box checked, the page refreshes and the billing fields are blank.

If I leave the box un-checked, it moves along fine to the shipping page.

Fresh 1.3.8a and new FEC 1.31

Plugin Contributions

Default fec_confirmation shows up for a moment then moves to checkout_sucess

On page "checkout" when the confirm your order button is clicked, it goes to fec_confirmation where there is another confirm your order button, but then after 3 or 4 seconds, it goes to the checkout_success page.

Shouldn't it display something like "processing your order..." instead of briefly showing a page with another confirm your order button while the order is being authorized?

In the FEC config there is a field called Checkout Confirmation Alternate Text. Seems like this is what should be showing up while the order is being authorized, not another confirm your order button.

What am I missing here?