Page 10 of 163 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200+ (new features)

Timhersh,

I was thinking this morning that if I were you, I'd install yet another free template...probably a Picaflor template...to trouble-shoot your ezpages problem; see if Ultimate SEO works with the ezpages on another template. I say Picaflor because her templates are faithful to the zencart system. I know you've said that the Classic template works, but I'd want to confirm that it is, in fact, your current custom template.

And IMO, no template is worth breaking major zencart functions...unless perhaps it's something like L i g h t i n t h e b o x or D H G A T E, and I'd consider ezpages a major function.

Templates have kind of been my thing here at Zencart, having tested many free ones and am aware of many commercial templates. I don't recognize your template; did you hosting company make it for you?
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

We have always used Ulitmate SEO URL. The problem is that we are not able to add the www canonical redirect to the .htaccess file now. It just breaks the site. I have tried adding it to the beginning after the rewrite base rule and at the end of the file but no luck. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Thank you again,

I did download the free template you mentioned and tried that. No luck either. All of the EZ pages won't display in ANY of the templates...but the other pages do display perfectly....just wondering if there is a way to make it not convert the easy pages. That way I can leave the SEO URL's ON but still use easy pages

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO URLs 2.207!

I'm using v2.207 on linux box with php 5.3. All works except for adding products to the cart. When I turn off Ultimate SEO, all works. I have many add-ons installed and have found that the only error I find in my log files is this one when I tried twice to put the product in the card twice and neither time did it display the cart or add it to my cart:

[29-Oct-2012 19:32:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry 'f85998bdcbb2dd4d7535cd348cafba03' for key 1 :: insert into zen_sessions
    values ('f85998bdcbb2dd4d7535cd348cafba03', '1351540613', 'c2VjdXJpdHlUb2tlbnxzOjMyOiJmYTFiYWQ0MWM2NTViYzliNGRhMmFlZWNlMjFlNzEwZCI7Y3VzdG9 tZXJzX2hvc3RfYWRkcmVzc3xzOjI4OiIxODQtOTgtMTk3LTc3LnBobngucXdlc3QubmV0IjtTU0xfU0V TU0lPTl9JRHxOO2NhcnRJRHxzOjA6IiI7Y2FydHxPOjEyOiJzaG9wcGluZ0NhcnQiOjc6e3M6ODoiY29 udGVudHMiO2E6MDp7fXM6NToidG90YWwiO2k6MDtzOjY6IndlaWdodCI7aTowO3M6MTI6ImNvbnRlbnR fdHlwZSI7YjowO3M6MTg6ImZyZWVfc2hpcHBpbmdfaXRlbSI7aTowO3M6MjA6ImZyZWVfc2hpcHBpbmd fd2VpZ2h0IjtpOjA7czoxOToiZnJlZV9zaGlwcGluZ19wcmljZSI7aTowO31uYXZpZ2F0aW9ufE86MTc 6Im5hdmlnYXRpb25IaXN0b3J5IjoyOntzOjQ6InBhdGgiO2E6MDp7fXM6ODoic25hcHNob3QiO2E6MDp 7fX1jaGVja192YWxpZHxzOjQ6InRydWUiO2xhbmd1YWdlfHM6NzoiZW5nbGlzaCI7bGFuZ3VhZ2VzX2l kfHM6MToiMSI7bGFuZ3VhZ2VzX2NvZGV8czoyOiJlbiI7Y3VycmVuY3l8czozOiJVU0QiO3RvZGF5X2l zfHM6MTA6IjIwMTItMTAtMjkiO3VwZGF0ZUV4cGlyYXRpb25zfGI6MTtzZXNzaW9uX2NvdW50ZXJ8Yjo xO2N1c3RvbWVyc19pcF9hZGRyZXNzfHM6MTM6IjE4NC45OC4xOTcuNzciOw==') in /home/content/12/9538212/html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

I have tried several versions of the htaccess file. The one that comes with 2.207 and then the patch mentioned in another post. I have turned off using categories as directories. I've compared files for hours. I'm not having any success.

Here is my current htaccess file:

##### NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:

Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /

# Normal operation Ultimate SEO URLs
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([^/])/(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$4&cpath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# Disable if using ADD_PRODUCT_CAT
    #RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# ADD_PRODUCT_CAT Ultimate SEO URLs (disable if not using ADD_PRODUCT_CAT)
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ $1-c-$2/ [R=301,L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([^/]+)$ %{REQUEST_URI}/ [R=301,L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([^/]+)/$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-ezp-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=page&id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# Handle when a resource is not found (404 Error Page)
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=page_not_found&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

Here is my website: http://thedrunkenbundtcakery.com
    Here is my list of add-ons:
    Add new orders 15x
    Add new customer from admin
    backup_zc_v1.1
    css3_buttons_v101
    dynamic_filter
    edit_orders_v4.03
    Monthly_Sales-Tax_Summary-v1.4
    poll_manager_1.2 (note: I had to disable the lookup admin IP function here because it conflicted with new orders)
    purchase_order_basic_v1_1a
    reviews_updated
    super_orders_4-0-4_final
    TabbedProductsPro_1.09
    tablerate_clones
    testimonial_manager_v1-5-3d
    ups_v15
    USPS v15 Ratev3

Plugin Contributions

There must be a Murphey's Law. I delayed and delayed putting in my post above. As soon as I did. I was able to figure out the issue. There seems to be a conflict between Ultimate SEO and the Product Listing selection of "on" for "Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status and Set Button Location". If I set this selection to "0" or off, then Ultimate SEO works. If I turn it on, it does not let me add to the cart.

So I'm good to go now. And I appreciate the effort you put in for this plug in.

This Bundt's For You! Name:  fbad9-16-12.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  2.8 KB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ksookma View Post
    We have always used Ulitmate SEO URL. The problem is that we are not able to add the www canonical redirect to the .htaccess file now. It just breaks the site. I have tried adding it to the beginning after the rewrite base rule and at the end of the file but no luck. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
    As of Zen Cart 1.5 you should no longer be adding the www redirect to the .htaccess file. To force a perfix under Zen Cart 1.5 you have to change the settings in "/includes/configure.php" and "/includes/admin/configure.php" adding the www prefix.

Zen Cart 1.5 Example:
    Code:
      define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.zen-cart.com');
      define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.zen-cart.com');
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrunkenBundt View Post
    There must be a Murphey's Law. ... So I'm good to go now.
    Glad you were able to get things working. That error message looks surprisingly similar to a known bug which was fixed in later versions of Zen Cart.

Can you try applying the patch for "Buy Now / Add Selected Products to Cart" if you have not already and let me know what you find? Version 2.207 does not include this patch (I am working on a new version, but no ETA on a release date yet).
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by timhersh View Post
    I did download the free template you mentioned and tried that. No luck either. ...
    In order to provide any further help on the specific problems you are encountering we need to be able to duplicate the issue. As I have been unable to duplicate your problems on Zen Cart 1.5.0 / 1.5.1 under PHP 5.2, 5.3, or 5.4 using either the "classic" template or a custom template...

This leads me to still believe the problem is specific to your Zen Cart installation, template, or environment. Most likely something with your installation path and the .htaccess file you are using (did you update to the newer one found in this thread yet)?

This goes double if you are accessing this site from more than one base URL, which it sounds like you might be doing.
    Last edited by lhungil; 29 Oct 2012 at 11:01 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post
    As of Zen Cart 1.5 you should no longer be adding the www redirect to the .htaccess file. To force a perfix under Zen Cart 1.5 you have to change the settings in "/includes/configure.php" and "/includes/admin/configure.php" adding the www prefix.

Zen Cart 1.5 Example:
    Code:
      define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.zen-cart.com');
      define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.zen-cart.com');
    But if you go to the url without the www the www does not auto add. It does add on to the path when you navigate around the site but if google attemps to go to the non www version it will still work and google will think its another page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ksookma View Post
    No, my htaccess redirect works on my 1.5.1 cart with Ultimate SEO. I'm copying my htaccess below the asterisks - note that my settings for Ultimate SEO may differ from yours.

I know what you mean about the *initial* canonical www. But since Zencart doesn't do anything about it I wonder if it's really that big of an issue. Also, one can set their google webmasters to show the www and non-www versions and indicate to google which is the canonical, which is probably a good idea since it's all about google.

Nevertheless, just the other day I included the canonical redirect in my htaccess.

But note that before I could add the non-www the other day in my google webmasters I had to briefly remove the htaccess canonical redirect to verify the non-www version.

ErrorDocument 404 /errors/notfound.html
    ErrorDocument 500 /errors/internal_error.html

##### NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:

Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteBase /

# Disable if using "Categories as Directories"
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $3-p-$4\.html?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [R=301,L]

# Enable only if using "Categories as Directories"
    #RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$4&cpath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# Disable if using "Categories as Directories"
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/$ $1-c-$2\.html [R=301,L]

# Enable only if using "Categories as Directories"
    #RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/?\.html$ $1-c-$2/ [R=301,L]
    #RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)$ %{REQUEST_URI}/ [R=301,L]
    #RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-ezp-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=page&id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteRule ^(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# Handle when a resource is not found (404 Error Page)
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=page_not_found&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^prommart.com$ [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.prommart.com/$1 [R=301,L]

## the following makes sure the correct mime type is sent for the .htc file
    AddType text/x-component .htc

<IfModule mod_expires.c>
    ExpiresActive On
    ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType text/javascript "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType application/javascript "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 year"
    </IfModule>

FileETag INode MTime Size
    <IfModule mod_deflate.c>
    AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html
    AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/css
    AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/javascript
    AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript
    AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-javascript
    </IfModule>
    Last edited by SPH; 30 Oct 2012 at 04:05 AM.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Page 10 of 163 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast