Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy embed template

Were you aware you have this:

anomalyrecords/store.html

instead of this:

anomalyrecords/catalog/store.html

As you can see, the second one is in-line with the path stated:

'/home/content/o/v/e/USERNAME/html/clients.overthehillweb.com/anomalyrecords/catalog/store.html'

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob View Post
    Were you aware you have this:

instead of this:

As you can see, the second one is in-line with the path stated:

'/home/content/o/v/e/USERNAME/html/clients.overthehillweb.com/anomalyrecords/catalog/store.html'
    Yep.. I tried the embed file from BOTH locations and neither location works. and yes I do have the embed file in the correct location -- in fact right now it's in BOTH locations:
    http://clients.overthehillweb.com/an...log/store.html

http://clients.overthehillweb.com/an...rds/store.html

With regards to the 1st link, I am LESS concerned about the graphics not showing up.. I can easily fix that.. What I need to get working is for Zen to sit inside my store.html page.. (In ANY location)
    Last edited by DivaVocals; 7 Aug 2009 at 05:34 PM.

Plugin Contributions

JOsh, as promised, double latte moccachino (or whatever they are serving these days) is on me.

and Yes, everybody who has downloaded your module and benefited from it should consider the amount of time and effort you have put into it.... that shouldn't go unrewarded...

and for DivaVocals, I was having the same problem with absolute paths, so I decided to have everything "nearby" (an images-cart folder, etc) for the page that the cart would have to show through and most important see what I used in the config file (no absolute path!!)... take a look at my post (#332) perhaps that would help...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pixels90211 View Post
    JOsh, as promised, double latte moccachino (or whatever they are serving these days) is on me.

and Yes, everybody who has downloaded your module and benefited from it should consider the amount of time and effort you have put into it.... that shouldn't go unrewarded...

and for DivaVocals, I was having the same problem with absolute paths, so I decided to have everything "nearby" (an images-cart folder, etc) for the page that the cart would have to show through and most important see what I used in the config file (no absolute path!!)... take a look at my post (#332) perhaps that would help...
    I saw your post, and setting the path in the config.php file doesn't appear to be the issue.. I started out using the absolute path from the Zen Cart configure.php file (which is explicitly stating what you posted in #332). When that didn't work, I tried a number of plausible and implausible alternatives) None of which worked. (I now have it set back to the absolute path)

I seem to have a very different issue than you.. My issues is not with with individual page elements from my embed file not appearing due to the wrong path in the config file.. My ENTIRE embed file does not appear at all.. Broken URL links or image links are easy to fix, but if you look at the HTML source of my cart NOTHING from my embed file is there at all (images, CSS, etc)..

I just want to get to the point where I can get Zen Cart to embed into my store.html file using version 2.0. (as I have said, getting things to work with version 1.1 is no problem..)
    Last edited by DivaVocals; 7 Aug 2009 at 09:17 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Diva,
    I think it may be an as php might have a different root setting then the root of the machine.
    How ever if there was not file detected you would be getting an error.
    What version of php is running on your server. I have written the new version of easy embed in php 5 in a very strict OO method.
    I am m wondering if it (One) that it does not work in a php 4 environment, and (2) if you are running php 4 (really you should upgrade if you are)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ########################## View Post
    Diva,
    I think it may be an as php might have a different root setting then the root of the machine.
    How ever if there was not file detected you would be getting an error.
    What version of php is running on your server. I have written the new version of easy embed in php 5 in a very strict OO method.
    I am m wondering if it (One) that it does not work in a php 4 environment, and (2) if you are running php 4 (really you should upgrade if you are)
    I was starting to suspect it was some server software issue..

Yes I am running php 4 (from Admin > Tools > Server/Version Info
    PHP Version 4.3.11

Can't control the upgrade.. Will have to ask hosting co about that.. Anyway to make this work in my present world until then??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    I was starting to suspect it was some server software issue..

Yes I am running php 4 (from Admin > Tools > Server/Version Info
    PHP Version 4.3.11

Can't control the upgrade.. Will have to ask hosting co about that.. Anyway to make this work in my present world until then??
    Not with out significant knowledge of php scripting in the area of writting classes

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ########################## View Post
    Not with out significant knowledge of php scripting in the area of writting classes
    Good to know.. for now I'll continue to use v 1.1.. Thanks for the assist.. Mystery appears to be solved..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by KT Naturals View Post
    I think I'm missing something here:
    Code:
    Some Where in your html file, you need to put three very specific lines of text. WHERE you put them is up to you, but they must be together and they must be exact. The thing to know is that it goes in the body of the file, and that it goes where you want your Zen Cart to go.
    <!-- START EMBED -->
    <!-- END EMBED -->
    Start embed -- end embed, where's the 3 lines you're talking about?
    It would help a lot if you posted a link to your site and the exact contents of your embed HTML file..

Plugin Contributions

Josh, huge thank you for this code! I have seem to hit one last brick wall in my setup. For the life of me I cannot seem to correct the page title for the home page. Any tips? I have changed the meta_tags.php but it doesn't seem to be working.
    The site is here:
    http://moreahragusa.com/store/

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast